You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=300
. Warface is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Warface's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.06 MB (5307776 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Warface. They occupy an average of 5.43 MB (5692160
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.06 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.113
alone. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Warface from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Warface's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 11100, 906, 22400
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Warface is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Warface from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Warface in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=300
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:54:21.823