Warface is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More details about the program Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru?site_id=1_880_69112_0&olskip=1
. Warface is usually set up in the C:\Games\Warface\Warface directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Warface is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.73 MB (4955936 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface is composed of the following executables which take 5.08 MB (5330496
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.73 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.76
of Warface. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found very quickly. After you select Warface in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?site_id=1_880_69112_0&olskip=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 19:01:06.777