Warface is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More details about the application Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Warface is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.40 MB (9858688 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Warface. They occupy about 12.73 MB (13343616
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (870.63 KB)
This page is about Warface version 1.300
alone. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. When you select Warface in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-22 17:00:29.110