You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Warface. They take 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.197
of Warface. You can find here a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Warface from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 18:51:18.440