Warface is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru?site_id=1_880_69112_0&olskip=1
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Warface directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Warface's primary file takes around 17.93 MB (18805800 bytes) and is called Game.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Warface. They occupy about 18.44 MB (19331152
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (17.93 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (513.04 KB)
This info is about Warface version 1.60
only. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found very quickly. When you select Warface in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 18:43:54.853