You can find below detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=400
to get more data about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Warface. They take 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.95
only. You can find below a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Warface:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Warface:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Warface is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found very quickly. After you click Warface in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=400
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 12:16:11.127