This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can read more about on Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Warface application is placed in the C:\Warface folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Warface's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Warface's primary file takes around 9.21 MB (9661568 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
Warface contains of the executables below. They take 9.76 MB (10231552
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (556.63 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.277
only. You can find here a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found automatically. When you select Warface in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-19 14:20:18.107