Warface is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is frequently set up in the C:\Warface folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes) on disk.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.115
only. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Warface from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Warface from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName.000\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Warface 26.08.2015.torrent
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found very quickly. After you click Warface in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 20:33:10.947