Warface is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can read more about on Warface at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.15 MB (5399424 bytes).
Warface contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.52 MB (5783808
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.15 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
This page is about Warface version 1.144
alone. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:46:21.810