Warface is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Warface is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 4.21 MB (4416288 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They take 4.57 MB (4790848
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.21 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.89
only. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Warface you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Warface:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 17:15:27.520