This info is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.ru
. More data about Mail.ru can be found here
. More data about the app Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Warface program is found in the C:\Games\MailRu\Warface directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Warface. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.90 MB (10377312 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Warface. They take 13.56 MB (14218536
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
This info is about Warface version 1.345
only. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.ru. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface application will be found very quickly. After you click Warface in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-31 18:00:33.353