This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The application is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Warface's main file takes about 6.67 MB (6996112 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.22 MB (7568160
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.67 MB)
- hg64.exe (558.64 KB)
This page is about Warface version 1.225
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Warface:
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface application will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-26 13:41:13.920