This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
to get more details about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. The application's main executable file is named AmigoMiniloader.exe and occupies 35.78 KB (36640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Warface. They take about 5.07 MB (5321056
bytes) on disk.
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (35.78 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.68 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.86
of Warface. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 10:11:41.210