Warface is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.ru
. Go over here
for more info on Mail.ru. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.ru's web page. Warface is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 10.64 MB (11154232 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They take 11.74 MB (12315248
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter.exe (10.64 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.431
of Warface. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program marketed by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-07-03 12:17:47.307