This page contains thorough information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Detailed information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Warface's main file takes around 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.214
of Warface. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 12:57:50.293