This page is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can read more about about Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.22 MB (9668736 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Warface. They take 12.39 MB (12994432
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.283
only. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 10:06:21.927