This web page is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 939.00 KB (961536 bytes) on disk and is named CrashSender1402.exe.
Warface is comprised of the following executables which take 19.86 MB (20820280
bytes) on disk:
- CrashSender1402.exe (939.00 KB)
- Game.exe (18.09 MB)
- IEChargeAccount.exe (360.00 KB)
- pcnsl.exe (513.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.87
of Warface. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Warface from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Warface:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Warface when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 717
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\егор\Warface ПТС.url
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Warface in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-11 06:49:56.617