This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/register?site_id=1_880_69112_0
. The application is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Warface's main file takes about 4.68 MB (4904224 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Warface. They take about 4.71 MB (4940104
bytes) on disk.
- AgentMiniLoader.exe (35.04 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.68 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Warface.Registry that is not removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Warface is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. After you select Warface in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/register?site_id=1_880_69112_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 19:49:45.020