Warface is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Further information about Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/register?site_id=1_880_69112_0
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). Warface's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.67 MB (18525736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Warface. They take about 18.17 MB (19051088
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (17.67 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (513.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.63
of Warface. You can find below a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found automatically. After you select Warface in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/register?site_id=1_880_69112_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-13 11:06:37.440