This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. You can get more details on Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Warface application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface\Warface directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Warface's main file takes around 5.89 MB (6181280 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface contains of the executables below. They take 6.43 MB (6739264
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.89 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.206
alone. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface application will be found very quickly. When you click Warface in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 05:23:54.507