You can find below details on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Warface. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it takes about 6.61 MB (6928848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Warface. They take about 7.15 MB (7495072
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.61 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.221
only. You can find below a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Warface we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Warface's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
Warface is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Warface in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-05 04:26:23.457