Warface is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Games\Warface directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.34 MB (5598112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They take 5.71 MB (5982528
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.34 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.178
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Warface in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 15:17:12.490