Warface is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Warface's full uninstall command line is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 4.56 MB (4783568 bytes).
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.92 MB (5158128
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.56 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.103
of Warface. You can find here a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Warface we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Warface:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 656
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 811
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 815
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 828
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 656\30837366-25f1-4194-9abb-b261ca75b97e\crashdump.dmp
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 656\30837366-25f1-4194-9abb-b261ca75b97e\crashrpt.xml
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 815\~CrashRpt.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Warface is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 08:03:27.697