Warface is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Warface directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.21 MB (9655424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Warface. They take about 12.37 MB (12971392
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.36 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (817.13 KB)
This page is about Warface version 1.280
alone. You can find below a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Warface in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-22 13:14:46.170