Warface is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Warface directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.21 MB (9655424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Warface. They take about 12.37 MB (12971392
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.36 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (817.13 KB)
This page is about Warface version 1.280
alone. You can find below a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface app will be found automatically. After you select Warface in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-22 13:14:46.170