A guide to uninstall Warface from your PC
This web page is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by Mail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Warface's main file takes about 9.44 MB (9894016 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
Warface contains of the executables below. They take 12.76 MB (13384576
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.44 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
This info is about Warface version 1.302
only. You can find here a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
How to remove Warface from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Warface in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-04 17:39:33.887