You can find below detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Warface's main file takes around 9.40 MB (9852544 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
Warface contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.71 MB (13322624
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (869.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.298
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Warface:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Warface-14042019-140913
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Warface-14042019-140913\regdata.dat
Warface is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-09 16:46:31.803