This page contains detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More info about the app Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, subject to the user's choice. Warface's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. Warface's primary file takes about 4.99 MB (5233024 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.36 MB (5617408
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.99 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
This info is about Warface version 1.132
alone. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found very quickly. After you select Warface in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-03 17:16:30.153