Warface is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. You can get more details about Warface at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Warface program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Warface is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Warface's primary file takes around 5.22 MB (5476768 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Warface. They occupy about 5.59 MB (5861184
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.156
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 07:09:37.710