This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Warface's main file takes around 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface is composed of the following executables which take 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.162
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface application will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 05:36:49.703