This page contains detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More details about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.29 MB (5548448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They take 5.66 MB (5932864
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.29 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.170
of Warface. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 15:29:21.690