This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. You can read more about related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Warface's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Warface's main file takes about 8.70 MB (9122432 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
Warface contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.68 MB (10151296
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (679.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.70 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This page is about Warface version 1.252
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Warface from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-17 12:20:43.603