Warface is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Warface on Mail.ru's website. Warface is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, depending on the user's option. Warface's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it takes circa 10.09 MB (10581600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Warface. They take about 13.77 MB (14443304
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.09 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.354
only. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by the software company Mail.ru. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Warface in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 16:55:13.410