This page is about Warface for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, subject to the user's decision. Warface's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.23 MB (9676416 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter.exe.
Warface is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.40 MB (13002112
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.284
of Warface. You can find here a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 07:22:17.070