Warface is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Warface is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it takes circa 4.61 MB (4837152 bytes) on disk.
Warface is composed of the following executables which take 4.97 MB (5211712
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.61 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.84
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found very quickly. After you click Warface in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 11:52:58.020