Warface is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Warface is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it takes circa 4.61 MB (4837152 bytes) on disk.
Warface is composed of the following executables which take 4.97 MB (5211712
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.61 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.84
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 11:52:58.020