This info is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Further information about Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2565626_2010599&_1lnh=1
. Warface is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is titled BrowserClient.exe and its approximative size is 659.76 KB (675592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Warface. They take about 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.243
of Warface. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Warface:
The files below remain on your disk by Warface's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface app will be found very quickly. After you select Warface in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2565626_2010599&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 12:48:28.087