This page is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.ru
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mail.ru. You can see more info about Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.90 MB (10375776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Warface. They occupy about 13.56 MB (14216992
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.344
of Warface. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.ru. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Warface from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found automatically. When you select Warface in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-24 10:19:52.657