Warface is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can see more info related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Warface program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.23 MB (9676416 bytes) on disk.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.40 MB (13002112
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.285
only. You can find below a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 14:46:54.037