A guide to uninstall Warface from your computer
Warface is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by Mail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Warface program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Warface directory, depending on the user's option during install. Warface's main file takes around 17.85 MB (18719272 bytes) and is named Game.exe.
The following executables are contained in Warface. They occupy 18.35 MB (19240976
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (17.85 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (509.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.40
only. You can find below a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Warface is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found very quickly. When you select Warface in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Warface:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:06:43.720