This page is about Warface for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can see more info related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\KILLER\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it occupies close to 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Warface. They take about 11.84 MB (12419968
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.273
only. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Warface you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Warface.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить Warface.url
Warface is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found very quickly. When you click Warface in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\KILLER\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:49:31.950