This page is about Warface for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can see more info related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\KILLER\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it occupies close to 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Warface. They take about 11.84 MB (12419968
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.273
only. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Warface you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Warface.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить Warface.url
Warface is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\KILLER\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:49:31.950