This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, subject to the user's decision. Warface's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 4.37 MB (4580816 bytes).
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.73 MB (4955376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.37 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.100
of Warface. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Warface in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:21:01.840