AMD Settings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's primary executable file and it occupies close to 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Settings. They occupy 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0306.134.2791
of AMD Settings. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 12:41:49.863