AMD Settings is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AMD Settings. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0202.2149.39246
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 06:36:43.600