AMD Settings is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0604.1714.29154
of AMD Settings. For more AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:27:01.710