This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1014.309.3855
of AMD Settings. For more AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AMD Settings from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AMD Settings:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 23:54:43.217