This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes close to 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2017.0227.2208.39833
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Settings we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\AMD Radeon Settings.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-11 14:51:56.727