AMD Settings is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0216.2257.41239
only. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 06:07:19.037