This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, subject to the user's choice. atiapfxx.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes about 377.00 KB (386048 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which take 6.67 MB (6998352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (377.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1123.1856.34070
of AMD Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AMD Settings from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 10:21:17.273