This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0326.2041.34859
of AMD Settings. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Settings in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:56:47.350