This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0326.2041.34859
of AMD Settings. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:56:47.350