AMD Settings is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0307.1802.32257
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:27:16.737