AMD Settings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 308.88 KB (316296 bytes).
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.1125.1522.27645
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-28 23:48:41.470